SnagAJob.com Copyright Policy
COMPLAINT PROCEDURE REGARDING CONTENT POSTED ON THE SnagAJob.com WEBSITE
Please note that any Notice or Counter-Notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false Notice or Counter-Notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a Notice or a Counter-Notice.
Our policies and procedures for removing or disabling access to content alleged to be infringing, inaccurate or otherwise unlawful are and remain at our sole discretion. It is also our policy, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of Customers, or groups as the case may be, who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the IP Rights of others, or who otherwise post inaccurate or unlawful content.
CLAIMS REGARDING COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
Notice of Claimed Infringement
In an effort to prevent unauthorized use of intellectual property on our Website, and pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), we have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements of IP Rights. We have also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed infringement. If you believe in good faith that your IP Rights have been infringed, you may complete and submit a Notice of Claimed Infringement form, or otherwise provide a written communication which contains the following information:
1. A signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the IP Rights;
2. A description of the work that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
4. Your telephone number and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Please submit the Notice to Snag’s Legal Department, as follows:
By e-mail at: [email protected]
By U.S. mail at: ATTN: Legal SnagAJob.com 4851 Lake Brook Drive Glen Allen, VA 23060 USA
By telephone at: 804-236-9934
Counter-Notice Regarding Claim of Infringement
If you believe that a Notice has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Notice, pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You may complete the Counter-Notice Regarding Claim of Infringement form, or otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
1. Your signature;
2. Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
4. Your name and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court (i) in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or (ii) located in the Eastern District of Virginia, Richmond Division, if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or his/her authorized agent.
Please submit your Counter-Notice to Snagajob’s Legal Department via email or mail to the addresses specified above.
Any assertions made in submitting either the Notice or the Counter-Notice are under penalty of perjury. Snagajob will process the Notice and Counter-Notice in accordance with its policies and procedures which remain in our sole discretion.