Professional Conduct Policy
Last updated: August 15, 2017
You’ve got high expectations of Snag and so do our Business Partners. When you claim a shift, our Business Partners trust you’ll show up on time, ready to work.
When a shift goes well, Business Partners continue to use and trust Snag and new partners sign up – this means more shifts for you from a growing business network.
When things don’t go as planned Snag enforces a behavior-based strike policy. Read on to learn about which behaviors lead to strikes, the consequences of earning strikes, and how strikes can expire.
The following actions each result in 1 strike:
- Late Drop: Cancelling a shift within 48 hours of the start time.
- Late Arrival: Arriving late to your shift.
- Not Calling Ahead if Running Late: Not calling ahead to say you’ll be late for your shift.
- Early Departure: Making a personal choice to leave early from your scheduled shift, after proper communication and obtained approval from Shift Manager or Snag Work representative.
- Improper Conduct: Showing up to a shift unprepared and exhibiting inappropriate behavior. Strikes can be given at the discretion of Shift Managers and the Snag Work team for improper conduct. Any discussion with a businesses’ existing staff regarding pay or other businesses’ pay is not acceptable.
Some actions are very disruptive to our business partners and harmful to our brand. For those reasons the following actions each result in 3 strikes and a disciplinary review:
- No call, no show: Not showing up for a shift you’ve claimed, without cancelling the shift beforehand.
- Shift Abandonment: Making a personal choice to leave early from your scheduled shift, without proper communication or approval from Shift Manager or Snag Work representative.
Snag Work reserves the right to conduct a disciplinary review if two strikes are received within your first three claimed shifts after you join. If there is an early pattern of behavior indicating you might not meet our expectations of commitment and responsibility, extra caution will be taken to protect our brand and our reputation with Business Partners.